The Klipsch Audio Community
bkwa1959

Line Magnetic LM-126ia Limited Edition Int amp Price 2600.00

Line Magnetic LM-126ia Limited Edition Int amp, 15 watts per channel based on Western Electric design with 16 ohm speaker terminals to use with classic speakers.I am the original owner and I picked the amp up from the dealer in NC.Only 4 of these amps were sold in the US market and this amp had 2 other amps shacked on top of it causing a slight tilt of the transformers,I have used the amp for 1 1/2 without any issues .I have used it with Klipschorns and Klipsch Belles and they sound great together.This amp is heavy and I am trying to downsize from heavy amps.2600.00 I have upgraded tubes from factory tubes to 4 KT-66 gold lions,2 12ax7 slyvannia green label and 1 Raytheon 12ax7 ,2 nos rca silver letter 6sn7’s and a slyvannia 5u4 .These tubes took an already great sounding amp to the next level.Binteresting trades.Location is Sevierville,Tn I will be glad to email pictures of the amp .

7561DFE9-9085-437C-9C8A-200208ECF27A.jpeg

Just now, bkwa1959 said:

Line Magnetic LM-126ia Limited Edition Int amp, 15 watts per channel based on Western Electric design.I am the original owner and I picked the amp up from the dealer in NC.Only 4 of these amps were sold in the US market and this amp had 2 other amps shacked on top of it causing a slight tilt of the transformers,I have used the amp for 1 1/2 without any issues .I have used it with Klipschorns and Klipsch Belles and they sound great together.This amp is heavy and I am trying to downsize from heavy amps.2700.00 or interesting trades.Location is Sevierville,Tn I will be glad to email pictures of the amp .

7561DFE9-9085-437C-9C8A-200208ECF27A.jpeg

E1E6D529-C195-4512-ACCF-E94767A27EAC.jpeg

I would like a nice power conditioner, smaller Int amp .I am really hoping for a sale,but I will look at anything interesting.This amp retailed for 5000.00 and I have upgraded the 3 12ax7 tube to gold lions and the 6sn7’s to NOS Matched RCA’s

Good luck with the sale Bobby, I would like to hear one of these one day, unfortunately I cant use an Integrated

what is the circuit... push pull?

I would like a nice power conditioner, smaller Int amp .I am really hoping for a sale,but I will look at anything interesting.This amp retailed for 5000.00 and I have upgraded the 3 12ax7 tube to gold lions and the 6sn7’s to NOS Matched RCA’s

What type of amp would you like or power conditioning system?

Or any speakers in a trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

I'd love to hear that thing 

Here is a picture with the amp on and you can see the beautiful meter with the light on.C86C5125-758C-457E-9263-2272036035E8.thumb.jpeg.76f46df0b7194df1a99f8976bb5aa874.jpeg