Klipschorns for sale

TheEvan

Moving, downsizing, gotta go.

I was active in the forum some years back. Since then I've been through some life changes. My oldest, Andrew, came home for Thanksgiving '16. I went in his room that Saturday morning to wake him up to go see a movie with his sister and he was dead on the floor. Overdose. 14 months later my wife of 37 years died in my arms at home. Actually, in our den where these speakers still live. Now I am newly remarried, we've bought a little house. God is good.  I'm moving much of my audio gear. I'll start with these. Coming up is a pair of Cornwall II I bought from forum member Canyonland. And other stuff like the little Sony tuner, a cj preamp, and more.

As for these, I bought them in appx . '84. Their SN tells me they are '79 models, I believe. Maybe '78. They have lived in this spot since '87. I upgraded the crossovers and I'm hoping one of y'all can identify which/whose upgrade it is. They are in nice condition. Some minor chipping on the bottom.

I hope the pic link works!

Klipschorns, Evan

$2000

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

28 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I hope you still play guitar and that it provided some solace during the tragedies in your family.

Bruce

I do still play. In fact, I played all the ceremony music for our recent wedding. I recorded the music to a zoom player and it was played back...prelude music, the processionals, recessional, after-music.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, TheEvan said:

Moving, downsizing, gotta go.

I was active in the forum some years back. Since then I've been through some life changes. My oldest, Andrew, came home for Thanksgiving '16. I went in his room that Saturday morning to wake him up to go see a movie with his sister and he was dead on the floor. Overdose. 14 months later my wife of 37 years died in my arms at home. Actually, in our den where these speakers still live. Now I am newly remarried, we've bought a little house. God is good.  I'm moving much of my audio gear. I'll start with these. Coming up is a pair of Cornwall II I bought from forum member Canyonland. And other stuff like the little Sony tuner, a cj preamp, and more.

As for these, I bought them in appx . '84. Their SN tells me they are '79 models, I believe. Maybe '78. They have lived in this spot since '87. I upgraded the crossovers and I'm hoping one of y'all can identify which/whose upgrade it is. They are in nice condition. Some minor chipping on the bottom.

I hope the pic link works!

Klipschorns, Evan

$2000

42 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Raynman,

Location will help you in your search.

Mark

Right, Mark. I sent a PM but have not heard back from Raynman.

Mark, would you mind looking at my pics and see if you can identify whose crossover I have? Can't remember...

Sorry for your losses. 

my wife and I found my son on our kitchen floor convulsing from a dilaudid overdose earlier this year. luckily he recovered this time. 

im a recovering addict/alcoholic and I know nothing I say can remove the pain and guilt you feel. 

thought my son had finally caught my addiction to AA, but I was obviously mistaken. try not to blame yourself for his death. he had a disease that doesnt care about age, gender, race, or how many lives it destroys.

the serenity prayer helps me most times, but not always.

prayers to you and yours.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...