Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
mr clean

Steaks prepared inside

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Shiva said:

Lol,  Ditch those non stick coated pans and look for a nice Carbon Steel pan instead.  This will do everything that a non stick does, but without that carcinogen finish.

 

 

Im going to have to try one. From what I was reading there were +s and -s. Im going to get a nice thick one. What brands are worth buying? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, mr clean said:

Im going to have to try one. From what I was reading there were +s and -s. Im going to get a nice thick one. What brands are worth buying? 

I found mine at a TJ Maxx store.  I don't know enough about the different brands out there to recommend one. Though I do know that Lodge makes some.

 

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=lodge+carbon+steel+skillet&crid=80AU78R81BUG&sprefix=lodge+carbon+steel%2Caps%2C195&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mr clean said:

Im going to have to try one. From what I was reading there were +s and -s. Im going to get a nice thick one. What brands are worth buying? 

90% of our pan frying is on de Buyer Mineral B cookware with the remaining 10%  split between cast iron and stainless.  The de Buyer is our non-stick go-to;  over-easy eggs most every morning.     After countless thousands of heat cycles there are no signs of warpage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...