LaScala Nashville Area $1000

fanofbully

OK I have seen these about 7 months ago. I have no idea when that picture was taken but since then they have been poorly stored in a portable storage unit. When I went there to see them they were sitting in his driveway ON THE DIRT and no way to play them. AL crossovers and dirty filthy with water damage on the grilles. You go there and waste your time don't say you were not warned. I would not let this dude sell me anything and I left there commenting to him I would not believe a word he said. Total waste of a 200 mile round trip.

38 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Thanks for the waning.  When I go to audition speakers I come prepared to play them.  I never rely on the seller.

True and I have a little amp I can run off my van power point if need be. It never got that far though as I tuned out when he told me how many of these he had handled before implying I did not know what a deal these were. Forgot to mention those K-55-M's were in there too.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mr clean said:

I would not think setting near a wood burner like that would help them at all. Dryer than a popcorn fart. 

That picture is from long ago. The dude now lives in a camper trailer and things are pretty rough looking. Life has not been kind to him if indeed he ever even owned the house those pictures were taken in.