Dammit - I just bought a Silverado

tigerwoodKhorns

20 hours ago, jason str said:

You purchased the most popular pickup in history, its most popular for a reason.

150, 000 miles is nothing, maintain it properly and it should last 3 times that or more.

That Tesla is ugly but i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

After looking at the Tesla Truck, I think there needs to be a new word for "Ugly",  the old one doesn't do it justice. 

• Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 10:59 AM, Ceptorman said:

Congrats on the new truck, got a pic?

Not a new truck.  Here it is side by side with my friend's new Chevy Bolt.

I drove the Bolt.  This is a big wave coming and the auto industry is going to drastically change.  What a cool car.  If you have not done so, you need to drive an electric car.  This is a whole new level.  0 to 60 in 4.6 seconds, quiet, and the controls are amazing. 

IMG_2332.JPG

IMG_2333.JPG

IMG_2334.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

Not a new truck.  Here it is side by side with my friend's new Chevy Bolt.

I drove the Bolt.  This is a big wave coming and the auto industry is going to drastically change.  What a cool car.  If you have not done so, you need to drive an electric car.  This is a whole new level.  0 to 60 in 4.6 seconds, quiet, and the controls are amazing. 

I don't know where you get your Bolt 0-60 times from, but most Bolt reviews on line state 0-60 mph @ 6.4 seconds (still pretty fast). With a top speed of 91 mph. Ten hours to fully charge, starts @ $36k new. 

Bolt 0-60 time in article:  https://www.kbb.com/car-news/2020-chevrolet-bolt-first-review/2100007871/

Tesla has a couple models that will do 0-60 mph in less than 3 seconds. Now that is smokin.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, polizzio said:

I don't know where you get your Bolt 0-60 times from, but most Bolt reviews on line state 0-60 mph @ 6.4 seconds (still pretty fast). With a top speed of 91 mph. Ten hours to fully charge, starts @ $36k new. 

Bolt 0-60 time in article:  https://www.kbb.com/car-news/2020-chevrolet-bolt-first-review/2100007871/

Tesla has a couple models that will do 0-60 mph in less than 3 seconds. Now that is smokin.

I probably confused it with one of the Teslas. 

It is still pretty quick, especially considering that its looks.  The Teslas are too quick.  Do you want people out there having cars that fast?  They already cannot drive. 

• Like 2