Klipsch Lambs wool fabric

mopardave

8 minutes ago, ricktate said:

IMAG0363.thumb.jpg.60a6c2a3adcdc2ad50d5ae0ad7f16ece.jpgIMAG0518.thumb.jpg.3f32a2f8fe854ccfd03f0ba9611e9cc6.jpg                                                                                       Lambs wool from 123 stitch site.....thats what you want others I looked at sucked or were to tight weave for sound to get through. 

I currently have the lambs wool 18ct from 123 and it doesn't look like the klipsch lambs wool imo. I ordered the off white 18ct from 123 to see if I can match the color better to klipsch lambs wool.

37 minutes ago, ricktate said:

IMAG0363.thumb.jpg.60a6c2a3adcdc2ad50d5ae0ad7f16ece.jpgIMAG0518.thumb.jpg.3f32a2f8fe854ccfd03f0ba9611e9cc6.jpg                                                                                       Lambs wool from 123 stitch site.....thats what you want others I looked at sucked or were to tight weave for sound to get through. 

Do you know the thread count of the lambs wool klipsch uses from Duracrest?

Just reoiled my Supers.  Used 0000 steel wool and got a bit of a shine on them.  Second thought maybe the gray fabric wouldn't look that good on these with all the brown tones.  Not sure what color besides black would look nice and a change from the black grills.

IMG_0671.JPG

IMG_0670.JPG

• Like 1

I received the off white 18CT from 123stitch yesterday. I like the color much better than their Lambs wool.   I think this is what I will use on the Cornscala.  I'm gonna order 3 more yrds from Accoustic solutions in 2 shades of grey and the opal to see how it looks on my Supers with the zebrawood veneer.

6 minutes ago, mopardave said:

I received the off white 18CT from 123stitch yesterday. I like the color much better than their Lambs wool.   I think this is what I will use on the Cornscala.  I'm gonna order 3 more yrds from Accoustic solutions in 2 shades of grey and the opal to see how it looks on my Supers with the zebrawood veneer.

Can we see the fabric ?

3 minutes ago, mopardave said:

Yeah, I thought I had that in my file.  Nope, I'll get posted up here. It is from 123stitch and to me looks just like the klipsch fabric in the pics I seen.

This is it, but pic doesn't do justice. I'll have to take a pic and post when I get time. At work right now.

m-59-01.jpg

• 4 years later...

Acoustic Solutions carries a lot of the Guilford of Maine fabrics.

https://acousticalsolutions.com/product/guilford-maine-fr701-acoustic-fabric/?attribute_pa_color=medium-grey&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping_-_Main_-_Google&utm_content=Panel Fabric&utm_term=&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiA5-uuBhDzARIsAAa21T83pxD_2hR2qrXvFUwEkXHQNU9PQVOs1rHwy7Yv9QGypnonGaOPSYoaAuGuEALw_wcB

These are also fire retardant (FR701). You can get 6 in. samples free (I think 6in squares).

I'm looking at the dark blue on the top of the link I posted above.