The Klipsch Audio Community
ngen33r

RT-10 / RT-12 REPAIR BLOG

Tommy,

That is perfect. I am going to call those 330ohm 5% (Orange Orange Brown Gold) 2W. Since these seem to get rather hot and burn. I will use 3W flameproof replacements. Such an odd failure, but then again people leave these things on 24/7 so I am not suprized.

Where does pin 1 connect for the control board 660045-1on the 640007 Power Supply?  The pin 1 seems to go no where on the PSU? No trace on top or bottom?  The 640007 does not seem to be a multi layer board?

640047-pin1.jpg

Can someone look into this?

Bill

My sub is also dead... looking for a repair.  How much will this set me back?  Is anyone available?

RT12BK

2FA1E87F-382A-49BD-9B6A-B1AB428DCF73.jpeg

On 10/12/2020 at 8:12 PM, sstreet said:

Where does pin 1 connect for the control board 660045-1on the 640007 Power Supply?  The pin 1 seems to go no where on the PSU? No trace on top or bottom?  The 640007 does not seem to be a multi layer board?

640047-pin1.jpg

Pin 1 is not connected. If I remember correctly it is a shutdown pin to turn the entire supply off.

And so it begins. I have started my video blogs and will continue to support the repair community with detailed videos of how I do a repair.

Hello, please tell me how to replace the SCK-048 thermistor.  which stands at the entrance there are two of them.  Subwoofer rt-12d

A9678CA6-242C-4FED-8075-DE7A7FD9312D.jpeg

Hello, please tell me.  at the output of the power supply of the final stage is constantly 10V, is this normal voltage or is there a malfunction?  Klipsch RT12d subwoofer.