? for John Warren

Stig

Stig-The 50-H was an enclosure offered by Fisher based on the Jensen Imperial design.

The recommended driver was the Jensen G-610 Triaxial. It is a rear loaded folded horn, the *mouth* of the horn was comprised of openings located at the front and the sides of the enclosure.

The Imperial is a copy of the Stan White 4-D, perhaps the rarest of the "vintage" systems.

A pair of the empty enclosures were recently sold on ebay for $400.

50-H%20Enclosures.jpg

John-interesting, the 50-H looks to be a shortened version of the Imperial with maybe a bigger mouth-vent area. Can't see the rear end but am assuming it uses the 45 degree corners layout. The offset woofer and mid-horn mounting is of interest also. Do you know what horn(s) and driver(s) they used for mid-high when not loaded with the G-610?

Are the plans for these floating around? I am always on the lookout for something new thats old.

Thanks

Stig

The P15-LL low frequency unit, the RP-201 mid horn and the RP-302 super tweeter were the alternative drivers used in the Imperial, I suspect that the woofer and mid would fit in the 50-H. The super tweeter would sit atop the enclosure on a bracket supplied with it.

50-H Plans? I don't have them. However, a pair of Imperials is on my list of enclosures to build before I drop dead.