Palladiums on Ebay P38 and P17B - Expresso

tigerwoodKhorns

28 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I need Merlot P17s also. Klipsch had them on sale for 2k. I think his $200 shipping charge is pretty high.

1 hour ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

Of course the P-38f's are listed near to where I just left. I do believe Amazon was clearing these at that price for a new pair a while back when Klipsch discontinued them.

Wb

4 minutes ago, Wolfbane said:

Of course the P-38f's are listed near to where I just left. I do believe Amazon was clearing these at that price for a new pair a while back when Klipsch discontinued them.

Wb

Irrelevant what they liquidated them for.  They are now made of unobtainium so the market will determine the price. 

I have merlot, so even if I were to put them in another room, I would want the match because you never know if they are going to be in the same room.  I thought about selling my P37s but I am really glad that I did not.  These are too hard to get and I like them. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

There are getting much harder to find. I have Merlot P38s and P27c, but have a Natural P312 that was a deal I couldn't pass up. I'm thinking about experimenting and applying a dark red stain over the Natural. I'll try it on the bottom of the speaker.

Don't do it.  I was thinking about the same with a center several years back (it was selling for $1100) but the veneer, like all veneer nowadays, is very thin. 

Post a for trade ad on here and US Audiomart to get the correct color. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wstrickland1 said:

Why I didn't get a center and bookshelves at that time I'll never know. I had the means and was in that mode. Probably should have picked up another sub as well. The P312 is quite impressive, especially for music

I have had this experience too many times.  If it is in the budget and you think you want it, get it or it will be gone. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billybob said:

Dude...at least he has a good attitude about the Bookshelves.

Something about his remark about price...

Interesting:

'

ITEM IN VERY GOOD CONDITION, SPEAKERS RETAILED AT 2,000.00 A PIECE NEW, THERE'S NO NEED TO CONTACT ME TO HAGGLE/NEGOTIATE ON PRICE, I  DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT. PRICE IS FIRM!!! I WOULD SUGGEST YOU MOVE ON IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICE 

I guess the price is not that firm if he raised it by $1K. 

He has the right to ask whatever he wants,  and we have the right to make fun of him, the system works. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1