WHAT!! Show me the money!

Bob,

Sold the whole lot to me this afternoon. Thanks for taking my calls Bob. As promised I will call you Wednesday to arrange for pickup. I've wanted Klipsch speakers since 1975. My wife was expecting me to buy a pair of heresy's, hope I'm not in the dog house when I bring home heresy's and belle's and more goodies. 3.gif

Thnx

Ric

I will know more for sure in a few days. Hopefully post some pictures. And probably have many questions in the days/weeks to come. I am expecting to pickup 2 Walnut Oil Bell Klipsch, 2 Walnut Oil Heresy's, 1 Marantz model 120 tuner, 1 Mcintosh C26 pre-amp, 1 Mcintosh MC250 amp. All from around '72 and '73.

• 3 weeks later...

Not to worry these aren't being used stacked like this, just on for the picture. Marantz 120 tuner, works well in very good cosmetic condition all lamps work and tuner function seems to be very good, included very good condition wood case for the tuner. The Mcintosh C26 pre-amp is in very good condition too, only slight bubble around headphone jack, operates very well, no noise in any of the controls, though the bottom right front of the wood case for the pre-amp has some damage.

post-10748-13819245604668_thumb.jpg

Those Logos on the speakers are often called the "PWK pie-slice" version. They were superceded in the mid-70's by the bar type logo. The pie-slice version is black plastic with gold-colored chrome applied, and have not been available since the mid-to-late 70's. Very sought after Logos!! They tended to come off easily, or get caught on clothing and become pulled off...and many period speakers are missing them.