A GOOD CD to listen to!!

Orange Peel

I have had this CD for a while now, and I just can't stop listening to it. I highly recommend "Something Corporate" as a great CD, my new favorite for sure.

It's along the lines of Alternative, but not hard. Very nice and musical, great lyrics, nice vocals, etc Sounds WONDERFUL on my Klipsch's.

They sing the new song "Woke up in a car", and have had "If you see Jordan" out for a while.

Just thought I would share 9.gif

I really don't consider Fuel "hard", I like their music though. I really shoudln't have used crap either, I like some harder stuff, my bad 2.gif. I just meant it's a great cd and it's not real hard if you don't like hard music. When I think "hard" I think Slipknot, Megadeath, etc. "Something Corporate" is alternative music like "Stroke 9", "Sum 41", "Blink 182", etc type of music.

Boa - The band is "Something Corporate" Cd title "Leaving through the window"

I edited my 1st post and removed crap 9.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Clueless, I knew you would love it, it's a KILLER CD, the whole thing rocks! I know, the lead singer has that "voice" American Hi-Fi is close, sounds kinda close to "Wheatus" as well, not sure if you heard that CD too, it's bad *** as well! They sing that song "Teenage Dirtbag". Also resemblence of "Chronic Future", not sure if you heard them as well, not that great of a band, but they had a couple good songs, young kids in that group.

Here's their website, I never knew they had one, pretty cool! I highly recommend that CD too....

http://www.wheatus.com/wheatus2.html

Something Corporate has a website too, holy crap, I never realized to just try their name 9.gif

http://www.somethingcorporate.com/

One of my favorite songs on the Something Corporate is "Cavanaugh Park", "You're Gone", "The Astronaut", "Hurricane", damn, pretty much the whole thing like I said, I can't really pick just one! 2.gif

I'll check out the rest of my CD's and let you know.

Once that really stands out is Stroke 9, the CD with "My little red back pack", that whole CD is awesome as well!

I'll have to see if I can find that one...

The new Boston CD isn't too good, the first time through anyway. I'll give them a few tries before I retire the CD as I am a fan of theirs. The 3 Doors Down CD has a bonus DVD w/ it that has 5.1 mixes of 2 of their songs, both in DTS and Dolby Digital. If you like their music it is a good CD, the DVD is an awesome freebie!!

I will float this guy out again, I have not done it in 4-6 months.

BUUCKETHEAD

It is ACID HEAVYMETAL Jazz with no vocals.

He was involved in the "Ghosts of Mars" soundtrack with Satriani(?) and some other Metal band.

i think he is Eddie Van Halen with a Kentucky Zfried Chiken bucket for a hat and a white plastic mask.

Anybody have a clue who he really is?

OP...LOL..

Sat up late listening to music last night only to find "breakfast-bar" (all 14 feet of it)covered with cd parts this morning LOL... Ataris, Stroke 9, Neve, Sr71, Sum 41 and Eve6, American Hi Fi, 8Stops7. And I am almost 100% certain that I have heard those EXACT vocals before...

It might take me a while...but I will figure it out..like Camper Van Beethoven becomes Cracker...Tee Hee...

hehe, you let me know when you find the vocals. Are you listening to them all or just checking the lead vocalists name? The second might be easier 2.gif

But ALL those bands are excellent, we have the same taste in music!

Have you heard the new song by Seether, "Fine Again"? MAN I LOVE THAT SONG!!! Download it if you haven't heard it, I'm willing to bet you will love it.

----------------

On 11/16/2002 6:37:21 PM Audio Flynn wrote:

I will float this guy out again, I have not done it in 4-6 months.

BUUCKETHEAD

It is ACID HEAVYMETAL Jazz with no vocals.

He was involved in the "Ghosts of Mars" soundtrack with Satriani(?) and some other Metal band.

i think he is Eddie Van Halen with a Kentucky Zfried Chiken bucket for a hat and a white plastic mask.

Anybody have a clue who he really is?

----------------

I'm not sure who he really is. He always keeps his mask and bucket on in public. He's currently the guitarist for Guns N'Roses. (That's if you want to call it Guns N'Roses. I prefer Axl Rose's new band.)

Never heard his stuff before. Though I have heard a lot of mixed comments about him.

OP

LOL - look here

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=26336&sessionID={5FD75AD7-CCC8-4426-8530-CCA1C807223D}

I cant download anymore15.gif They (the evil LAN gods) have blocked the IPs. I've tried bearshare, limewire etc and nada. From home, forget it. can you say 56K. So I'm back to the order and hope method of picking up CDs. My the population of my "mistake" shelf is growing again.

E-mail me anytime with music suggestions!

cluless1236@aol.com