RSW15 BLACK ASH

STANGBOYS

On 12/5/2019 at 5:46 PM, STANGBOYS said:

I am surprised not a single person is interested? Am I asking to much? If so make offers 

IMHO, you are not asking too much at all, but it's probably more to do with proximity to interested parties.  I would have already picked it up if you were closer, not that I need another one but because I think it a good number and they're a really nice sub.

Don't get discouraged, just needs to be seen by the right person. 

3 minutes ago, Pete H said:

IMHO, you are not asking too much at all, but it's probably more to do with proximity to interested parties.  I would have already picked it up if you were closer, not that I need another one but because I think it a good number and they're a really nice sub.

Don't get discouraged, just needs to be seen by the right person. 

Thank u for the input Pete

Hello and Happy Holidays!

I have an immediate interest in this to replace the 12 flanking the right side of the TV.  I'm in Northern California.  I've shipped these speakers and had them shipped to me - safe shipping is possible.  Would you consider shipping?

72628194_242872333344407_1666357017750536192_o.jpg

Edited by _NERD

I, too, have had luck in having one shipped to me but it was double boxed using the original box with added padding. It'd take a big, awkward box. Pete H is right, just be patient. I wouldn't go much lower, if any. I have paid between $250-600 for these. I currently have 4 and I would've gladly paid $600 each time because they're worth it to me. Just need the right person in your area.