Family search

mr clean

A lot of the tree is already done.  You're really just putting yourself in there and a few dead ancestors so it can be sure of who you are.  Once you do that, the tree will likely explode.  In the span of a few minutes, I knew that it was correct as far back as I knew (and way way more than I told it), and I knew back hundreds of years.  In some paths, I now know back maybe 1000 years.

I know that seems incredible, and maybe a bit useless.  For me, just knowing a couple more generations back was good.

I found my great-grandmother's family in Germany, and I know my father worked on that his entire life and never knew those details.  For free, that's pretty cool.

Yep, in case anyone doesn't realize it, this is all free.

• Like 1

As it gets back farther on my grandma Ricketts side im finding some royal blood. And a few pirates lol. The Pirates name is Henry Strangeways😎. I would like it very much if from now on,  I was known as the Duke of clean if thats ok. Or at least the Duke. Thanks in advance. And heres a Pirate pics of my cousin 3357 times removed! I guess thats why my avatar has a earring. I found out lately that pirates wore earrings so that if they died they could be buried with the gold value from the earrings.

9ece47ed4892bf8d25ce71877207299e.jpg

1 hour ago, Kidd said:

Recently , I found out we have slave owners in our past from the mid 18oos  , I am wondering if any of the children look similar  to me , wondering if any  relatives had any forced affairs 🙄

I came across a guy named john cooke in our family tree. In his will he gave his slaves to his children. There was an slave house in southern Illinois that was not legal. He would kidnap free blacks and take them south. He evan had a breeding operation. I was in there one time as a teen. Me and some guys were out on a road trip to garden of the gods. Crenshaw was his name. He used them for running a salt mine.It was suppose to be haunted and for awhile people would try to stay the night but none made it for along time. A slave finally cut Crenshaws leg with aa ax and he died about a year later. I guess he got his in the end. Bad stuff for sure.  

https://agraveinterest.blogspot.com/2011/10/old-slave-house-equality-illinois.html

https://historygoesbump.blogspot.com/2018/06/ep-261-old-slave-house.html