Hijacked pro media 2.1 speakers

leis

Even tonight as I was sitting watching video the neighbors started playing their music inside their place which we share the same patio so that between my place a one room self unit, and their house or in other words i rent the back house and they the front and the Pro media 2.1 speakers pick up their music and forget my watching video or playing my own. I can turn my computer OFF (and might as well) and still the Pro media 2.1 speakers that we're not suppose to turn off PLAYS THEIR MUSIC STILL!  

THAT'S WHAT I REGRET PURCHASING THESE SPEAKERS even though it was a good deal, yes, and that's the drawback too or for me it is. I mean this is an extension to their device or whatever audio they play, this plays and IT OVERRIDES MY OWN CONTROL!

So, how is that for unknown about before-hand to buy some speakers that oh yes, was or is great but not in that way i'll tell you that.

LOL!  I see your ranting, but I can't really follow it.  Are your Promedia's wireless or connected with a wireless adapter?  Maybe connecting wired will help.  Also be sure it has a good safety ground (3rd pin on the plug).  Do your neighbors use the house wiring to connect their speakers?  You might find a power conditioner will help. 

• 1 month later...

Hello, the answer to the question and thanks for asking is no i don't have the wireless bluetooth pro media 2.1 and I use or have wire, plug into the outlet.

Btw, what is a power conditioner? I will, of course, follow up with a StartPage search (or google) and Thanks again.

Edited by leis

• 1 month later...

All this time i had no idea I DO HAVE BLUETOOTH and only i thought that it wasn't hooked up it seems to be reaching out every time the neighbors play their media it connects up to theirs. Even while computer's off all it takes is the speakers to be plugged in and that's when or every time it connects to theirs.

Can I uninstall this Bluetooth!?