Epic CF4's in White Oak, Last Day on Ebay.

Shiva

I just messaged the guy....lol

New message to: foxy3799

The boxes are made of MDF with oak veneer. The color of your box is Light Oak. The front baffle is the Whitewash color. These must be so rare that you have the only version ever made.

foxy3799

They are original and rare i said white oak as thats what they are made of.

crunchman12002:

I have never seen this color combination. Your tag says Whitewash but you have light oak box? Not sure these are original? The Whitewash color has an entirely white box to match the front

• Like 2

Ha, see you in 8 1/2 days when the ad ends.  He is not going to get as much traffic as he could, as he has forgotten to include the word Epic in the header. Got to pay attention to details,  though he did get a bid.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Randyh said:

what did he mean by     "Be Careful" ?

That is all he said.

I assume he was implying he would report me to Ebay. I told him his bid was obvious and he is the one that should be careful. I also told him his "Rare" White Oak was not a rare color without a special order from Klipsch (with a special order receipt) He either made the White Wash / Light Oak combo or he bought them that way. White Wash color is all White. Light Oak has a Light Oak box with a Black front Motor board. I also said there is no such thing as a CF-4 +. I told him I was just helping him clean up his ad and not harassing him. He has not replied and I have not heard from Ebay. lol

It pisses me off when guys try to rip off people with "rare" speaker color combos and adding a "+" to make them sound like buyers are getting something extra. The guy is trying to boost the price based on a false bid and a poorly worded listing that he used or made up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Haha ... to me it means "be careful" buying from him :)  Contacted him on his previous FleaBay listing and was told "NO; you cannot check it out." :(  Then it was sold ... haha; prob on his own bid, and relisted. I am staying "away" from this one :D 

• Like 3