Southwest Audio Get-Together

5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

That was a great idea however I remember one particular individual monopolizing the dj duties.  That shouldn't happen here.

i can send you a couple guitars and you can play some music live. You have time to watch some “How To” you tube videos. 

2 hours ago, ssh said:

I've been a little swamped with some family stuff, but today I got my house-sitter reserved for that weekend. What would go well with Jim's pickles?

SSH

Really happy to hear that Steve.  It will be good to see you again.  

Who's bringing subs?  We already have equipment coming that's beyond refrigerator size so who's got an 1802 sitting around in a trailer?  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/3/2019 at 12:04 PM, Ceptorman said:

Plus with a switch it can be an instant change from speaker to speaker. Sometimes that 10 minute wait to connect gear is enough to forget what the previous speaker sounded like.

I've got an A/B switch I can bring. I can also bring an OThorn sub, which is killer!

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Pete H said:

You sir are correct.  One of those events that you don't want to miss right?  :D

Then we could have KP250's and The Super's that you built.

I'm on your way to Hope (if you take the long way), stop in and I will let you take the Super's with you!

I will join one of these someday after I retire (somewhere between 4 and 20 years from now)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

I'm on your way to Hope (if you take the long way), stop in and I will let you take the Super's with you!

I will join one of these someday after I retire (somewhere between 4 and 20 years from now)

15 hours is pretty long to start with, so if I take the long way to pick those up, you're getting put in the trailer too.  LOL

• Haha 2

On 12/4/2019 at 11:43 AM, Chris A said:

I presently have one K-402-MEH (the prototype that's currently performing as my center).  If I can get more MEHs made by then it's possible that I might be able to bring a pair (but don't hold your breath). 

Chris

I think many people have been holding their breath on this for a few years now. Time to exhale.

6 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

I think many people have been holding their breath on this for a few years now. Time to exhale.

No, it's time to breath and take it all in.  Glad that you've committed and really looking forward to meeting you and others that I haven't had the pleasure to meet yet.  I'm assuming that the Super Cornwalls will be done and those will be loaded as well.  I could bring my C2's and power tools and we could do a build seminar.  :D

• Haha 1