Southwest Audio Get-Together

10 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Has anyone set up reservations at the Super 8 yet? If it isn't a big place maybe we can rent the whole place if we do it soon enough

Mark

It's a big hotel room wise and there won't be near enough of us to justify it.

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

It's a big hotel room wise and there won't be near enough of us to justify it.

} Push back your retirement a year or so, open your pocketbook, call and reserve the entire hotel signed for by Carl. I’m in knowing your footing the bill - - 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Pete H said:

I take it we don't have an official commitment from him yet? 

} You need to understand it takes me three days to decide on a pair of shoes? And yes I’ve been known to take them back if they weren’t “just” right. (and telling this to a car salesman is the best way for them to quickly lose interest) 

9 hours ago, rockhound said:

I wish I would have never tasted Taylor or that store pick BT that Carl had, I'm ruined. I was just fine with TX blended or woodford or Eliijah but not anymore.

I think you have Jim to blame for the Taylor as he corrupted more than one of us, but the rest is on Carl.  I'm going to be collecting Weller 12 for the rest of my life now.  

5 hours ago, Pete H said:

I think you have Jim to blame for the Taylor as he corrupted more than one of us, but the rest is on Carl.  I'm going to be collecting Weller 12 for the rest of my life now.  

I may have told Jim about the Taylor so indirectly I may be to blame for it all.  Did I @jimjimbo or am I misremembering?