Southwest Audio Get-Together

} I booked today and neither the person at reservation nor a manager knew a thing about an audio group rate. I verified my call was actually received at the Hope location and not forwarded to Wyndham reservations. I have three nights, refundable @ $58.99. She offered $52 non-refundable but I’m too flakey for that. Ya just never know —

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

We finally found something to agree on.

} So after all we’ve been through, the ups and downs, me being flakey is the only thing we agree on? That hurts and hurts deeply I might add. And there you were nearly begging for my attendance at SWAG, in order to make it all it can and will be — 🥴

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, richieb said:

} So after all we’ve been through, the ups and downs, me being flakey is the only thing we agree on? That hurts and hurts deeply I might add. And there you were nearly begging for my attendance at SWAG, in order to make it all it can and will be — 🥴

Guess I should have used a smiley???????

I may have to see if I can make it down to at least meet and hang out with everyone on Saturday since I'm about 3 hours from Hope.  I'm typically on call 24/7 with the city so I would have to make sure the department head will be in town.  I wouldn't really be able to bring anything, though, so it would just be my ugly mug there.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, avguytx said:

I may have to see if I can make it down to at least meet and hang out with everyone on Saturday since I'm about 3 hours from Hope.  I'm typically on call 24/7 with the city so I would have to make sure the department head will be in town.  I wouldn't really be able to bring anything, though, so it would just be my ugly mug there.

Just make it happen.