Southwest Audio Get-Together

On 1/11/2020 at 7:56 AM, rockhound said:

Mark et al - When I talked with the GM at the Super 8 she stated we would need 20 people in order to qualify for the group rate (59.99). Would be cool if we could get enough committed early so we could reserve all the rooms facing the pool area. That way we can watch @jimjimbo  push @Pete H in the pool shortly after midnight lol.

I'm booked at the 8

Mark

18 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I always enjoy putting a face to an avatar that you've looked at for years.  No one ever looks like you imagine.

18 hours ago, Pete H said:

Got that right.  This is going to be great!

} Well Pete, other than delivering the HSMs you might save yourself the trip. Carl looks just like his avatar - only less hair —

50 minutes ago, richieb said:

} Well Pete, other than delivering the HSMs you might save yourself the trip. Carl looks just like his avatar - only less hair —

Jimbo told me that to and when I went to the pilgrimage and had to choose between the two behind the bar as to which looked like the avatar I picked Jim.

I am assuming the following is no longer correct? 

" We are able to access the community center after picking up the key Thursday afternoon to get equipment in for those systems that will be there on Thursday"

Also, the attendee list is not up to date (I'm not listed 😁).