Southwest Audio Get-Together

OK looking to book my room this weekend and want to know more. Thursday is early set up and meet day but what is the earliest time we have access to the hall. In other words should I be there Wednesday evening? Now what about Sunday? How late are people staying and will we be using the hall then too? Do I need to get there Wednesday and plan on leaving Monday morning?

Dave great questions. We can start setting up Thursday, I plan to be there about 3. Technical stuff starts at 0930 Friday morning and goes until we'll until whenever. 

Sunday is a clean up.and go home.day. We should leave the place better than we found it by 12 noon. Does that help?

5 hours ago, rockhound said:

Dave great questions. We can start setting up Thursday, I plan to be there about 3. Technical stuff starts at 0930 Friday morning and goes until we'll until whenever. 

Sunday is a clean up.and go home.day. We should leave the place better than we found it by 12 noon. Does that help?

OK sounds like no reason to book more than three days.

I will bring what I normally drink and it is nothing really exceptional. Best coffee I ever had was from S&D some years ago. Costa Rican Terrazu and it still leaves an impression in my mind. Then it seems quality went downhill and I cant find that great bean anywhere now. S&D was bought out and turned to crap just like every other buyout seems to do to companies.

Just now, Seadog said:

I was just wondering that too, and do you know if the venue has a coffee maker?

@rockhound will confirm if they have one or not.  I'm planning on bringing one regardless because I have zero patience for a POS drip machine that takes 20 minutes to ruin a pot of coffee.  LOL

• Like 1