Southwest Audio Get-Together

1 minute ago, richieb said:

} For a change of (everyone’s) pace I may bring a GE percolater. If for no other reason this will quickly separate the Real coffee drinkers from the foo-foo crowd. Ya’all know who you are - Carl, ???

I'll be having coffee at the Super 8 over breakfast.  I normally have 2 cups with breakfast then I'm done with it for the day.

Just now, CECAA850 said:

I'll be having coffee at the Super 8 over breakfast.  I normally have 2 cups with breakfast then I'm done with it for the day.

} I’ll bring the perc for a change of pace, a wake up call if you will. 
I prime myself with two cups in the morning - then it’s Katie bar the door — 

On 2/7/2020 at 8:45 PM, rockhound said:

Dave great questions. We can start setting up Thursday, I plan to be there about 3. Technical stuff starts at 0930 Friday morning and goes until we'll until whenever. 

Sunday is a clean up.and go home.day. We should leave the place better than we found it by 12 noon. Does that help?

Because of having to fly to this hoedown, I will be there from Wednesday night. Flip side is I have to leave early enough Sunday morning that I will not be able to go the venue.

18 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Really wanted to join you guys but Carl told me since I was not from the southwest I wasn't eligible.  And I had gifts and prizes for all and a satchel full of cash.

So the LF said you weren't allowed to attend?  LOL

• Haha 2