Southwest Audio Get-Together

1 hour ago, Coytee said:

I also have a K-510 (no mumps).  This is the one painted red...How's about $75??  You can keep the red!!

Bring it...I'll take it.

Chris

8 minutes ago, Chris A said:

Bring it...I'll take it.

Chris

Rats, just saw Chris's post so you snooze you lose. Busy working on a set of HIP's for SWAG with SMAHL's, soldered lug K-55's, recapped crossover and Duratex so out in the shop while the goodies get away.

I also have two (2)  EV DX-38's sitting in the closet....

Can bring those if any interest....  I need to double check, but I think one of them had fading front screen (but worked fine).  Since I "set & forget" that wasn't ever an issue...  or, one can use the RACE program OR.....one can have screen replaced.  (I had one of them sent to service shop, seems they are totally rebuildable if need be)

Saw one on Ebay this morning at $300 which is what I was thinking, so how about $250??

(should I find the other thread or since I've already polluted this one, AND this is my last item, stop here?)

6 hours ago, Dave A said:

Kirby and James have been hear recently and I forgot to get a picture of James but Kirby got his mug saved next to the fat guy. Boy I have to start losing weight. He told me what song I have to play first in Hope.

Kirby at the shop.jpg

Visiting Dave’s place was awesome, like Santa’s workshop. Prepare to be amazed at SWAG!

Thanks Dave!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, kirby said:

Visiting Dave’s place was awesome, like Santa’s workshop. Prepare to be amazed at SWAG!

Thanks Dave!

Yep, Dave and his place are awesome. Kirby, it looks like we missed getting you LaScala to you by just that much. I was on my way to get this bike and  dragging an empty trailer when I went by Dave's place.

1883963255_Pickingitup.thumb.jpg.23005a042eb63c2c035d674de0331a84.jpg