Heresy iii Price Help

JeffKKlipsch

1 minute ago, Westcoastdrums said:

If I'm not mistaken, those were destined for Chipotle.  Those sold for around 1k for the pair NEW.  Just FYI.... 

I agree, these look like the unfinished Chipotle H III's that sell for $1075 and ship free through an Ebay retailer. 

Tim

1 minute ago, teaman said:

I agree, these look like the unfinished Chipotle H III's that sell for $1075 and ship free through an Ebay retailer. 

Tim

Interesting is there a way to sell if they are that chipotle version? 

Is there any difference besides the finish in the quality of the enclosure or speakers themselves? 

Just now, JeffKKlipsch said:

Interesting is there a way to sell if they are that chipotle version? 

Is there any difference besides the finish in the quality of the enclosure or speakers themselves? 

The Chipotle are raw unfinished wood on the top, bottom and sides with black facings and rears. There was also a B-Stock type H III that came in complete Duratex black on the entirety of the cabinet. I can't tell for sure from the pictures, but it looks to be one or the other. They both sell for pretty much the same money.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, JeffKKlipsch said:

Sounds like $1000 for the pair is reasonable then with the stands if you can get them new for $1075

You could have gotten them for $1000 at the time.   You cannot anymore.   Prices have gone up considerably.   Heresy III is discontinued. Stands are extra.   Things to think about when determining value for yourself.... Good luck, let us know if you land em.   Those are Fantastic speakers BTW 

Am I missing something here? Klipsch H had risers not stands. Raised this high off the floor would greatly reduce what bass Heresy speakers have. Unless used for surrounds the stands would have zero additional value.