Heresy iii Price Help

JeffKKlipsch

13 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Am I missing something here? Klipsch H had risers not stands. Raised this high off the floor would greatly reduce what bass Heresy speakers have. Unless used for surrounds the stands would have zero additional value.

13 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Am I missing something here? Klipsch H had risers not stands. Raised this high off the floor would greatly reduce what bass Heresy speakers have. Unless used for surrounds the stands would have zero additional value.

You are absolutely correct....twice.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 7:19 PM, JeffKKlipsch said:

Will definitely let you know. What is a respectful number to offer to start with it's a friend of a friend selling them so didn't want to really low ball them. 

$1000. A friend of a friend doesnt need to make a big profit off me. If he acquired for 1000 thats what Id offer. 

Not saying its a first and final offer... Just a respectable starting place imo

GL

• Like 2

Attached is a picture of the sides/top he offered them for $950 seems like that would be a good deal and if I wanted to resell in a year to upgrade to forte's I could get that back out of them.  

Trying to determine in there is something going on with the finish...or lack of since they come unfinished. Any opinions?

Screenshot_20191204-192418_Photos.jpg