Rotel

mopardave

Yes. I have owned several of them.   They tend to be very musical IMO and perhaps a smidge bright (which I prefer). I have never had a receiver from them. I am speaking on their separates (older and current models) and their integrated amps.   For the money, they have my solid recommendation. That being said, I wouldn't recommend buying blind within a brand just because of the brand. I would consider them a bit of a poor man's parasound if you will (in a good way). 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Yes. I have owned several of them.   They tend to be very musical IMO and perhaps a smidge bright (which I prefer). I have never had a receiver from them. I am speaking on their separates (older and current models) and their integrated amps.   For the money, they have my solid recommendation. That being said, I wouldn't recommend buying blind within a brand just because of the brand. I would consider them a bit of a poor man's parasound if you will (in a good way). 

Ok, cool. I have been seeing a few for sale lately on FB.

6 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Here's a few used I seen. Rotel reciever amp rsx972 $300 and rsx1562 $800.   Rotel amp rb1090 $700 and rb1050 $330.   Looks like there is some deals on these amps.

1 hour ago, Kalifornian said:

I have the Rotel RB 1552 MKII like new in box that Im not using up for sale if you are interested. Its in the garage sale section

I see. I'm just looking around right now for a possible future purchase.  Kinda interested in the cf4's and I understand they need lots of power.

I own 2 Rotel Integrated Amps, a RA-1070 & a RA-12, along with 3 of their cdps. I think they offer great bang for the buck, very dependable. They are perceived by well off stereo geeks as "Entry Level High End" equipment. For me it has been money well spent. Give them a listen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RT FAN said:

I own 2 Rotel Integrated Amps, a RA-1070 & a RA-12, along with 3 of their cdps. I think they offer great bang for the buck, very dependable. They are perceived by well off stereo geeks as "Entry Level High End" equipment. For me it has been money well spent. Give them a listen.

Roger that...