Bonavita coffee maker on sale

mr clean

Still loving this machine! But I wanted to add any cons so this is my take. The only two things I can think to say is that this machine gets very hot which is good, but a lot  steam comes out the vents on top and when it cools a little runs down the machine and makes a very small mess. Also when machine gets done making the  coffee, you need to remove the grinds basket right away or it could drip on the machine, as the carafe will no longer fit with the pouring lid on it if the coffee basket is in place . It  hasn't been an issue and I always clean the basket right away anyway. I preheat the carafe with hot water, but I don't know if you would have to, but thats when im washing my SS mug so i am using hot water anyway.I just had the first sip of the morning, and man this does do what its made to do.  Make great coffee! It must be the Klipsch of coffee makers because it puts a smile on my face when I drink it. Just like Klisch speakers when I listen to them.