jubilee k 31 e

rosey

On 9/28/2022 at 11:35 PM, Tubo1920 said:

Will these updated drivers be a drop in replacement for klf 30? Im looking for exact replacement woofer drivers for my klf 30.

thanks

drop -in + the same specs as your  KLF-30 woofer , but   the new woofer  does not match  cosmetically with the old 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I have 2 of these 1067961 woofers that I bought brand new from Klipsch last December 2022.  They were the last 2 they had and they are not making any more. I will sell for $150 each and buyer pays shipping. Let me know if you’re interested. 
thanks. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TVS said:

I have 2 of these 1067961 woofers that I bought brand new from Klipsch last December 2022.  They were the last 2 they had and they are not making any more. I will sell for $150 each and buyer pays shipping. Let me know if you’re interested. 
thanks. 

Can you post pictures? Where are you located? Thanks

On 10/4/2022 at 12:30 AM, OO1 said:

drop -in + the same specs as your  KLF-30 woofer , but   the new woofer  does not match  cosmetically with the old 

That's good news for people looking for KLF-30 replacements directly from Klipsch (finally). Anybody got any pics of these new woofers?

17 hours ago, TVS said:

I will sell for $150 each and buyer pays shipping. Let me know if you’re interested. 
thanks. 

Looking to make a little cash it seems for your trouble..

"Two of them were $224 with shipping. Not bad!"