one earbud is red and not working

nyanya

why is it, that the first day i got them (three days ago) it was working fine.

the the second day of me having them the left earbud was red in the holder but when i took it out it did not work, did not react to being pushed for 3sec, or 8sec

today is the third day, it's still red when in the box when i take it out no sign of working but the right one is fine. this is really bothering me. there's nothing in the manual about this. does anyone know what to do?i was thinking about sending it back.

Assuming your referring to the T5 True Wireless:

Re-Connecting Left to Right Earphone If you see both “L” and “R” available to pair in the pairing list, this means the True Wireless link between “L” and “R” is not established. To re-establish their connection to each other, do the following:

1.Place both “L” and “R” into the case

2.Press “R” 5 times while in the case, it will begin to pulse red

3.Press “L” 5 times while in the case, it will begin to pulse red

4.Both “L” and “R” will glow purple to indicate they are linked to each other

NOTE: Doing this also factory resets the T5 True Wireless, please remove them from your device’s pairing history and re-pair them to your device. Once the earphones have been paired to a specific device, they will automatically reconnect to the last device.