WTB K-402's

Dave A

16 minutes ago, Dave A said:

I know don't laugh at me please but I would like to find 3 pairs of these. They will be for two way systems so 1133 drivers are of no use.

Not laughing at all Dave, but while you're looking, just change the number to 4, as I've been looking for a pair for a while and get closer to buying new ones as the months pass by. 

I really expect to end up there if I insist on selling those 415's as a complete system. Another thing I am going to try is putting a B&C de-1085 driver on those 510 similar horns for sale on EBay and see how that does. I figure if an 1132 on a horn was good enough for two woofer bins maybe a driver with three times the output in watts, 280 to be exact, will be enough to keep up and still sound good. After all those KPT-456's sound really good but a 402 would be much better I am sure. I have a hard time figuring out what people are willing to pay sometimes. The EBay horn and B&C driver would be more economical but those bins did come with 402's.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...