Expanding home system

despawned

Hello forums, 

I've been lurking the forums for quite some time now and been trying to find out as much information about the home theater community and good brands etc I currently have a onkyo ht-r693 with the klipsch reference series home theater package which is the little satellite speakers its a 5.1 system I think its a great little system I just feel like I want more but would like to get some opinions on how I should go about this like if I should build the system out or just go all out and just return the 5.1 reference series system and invest in a klipsch rp-600m 5.1.2 system and a newer receiver or stick with my current setup and upgrade the receiver for now.  

The current setup is in the living room as I live in a upscale apartment with lots of room and will be purchasing a house within the next 6 months and I'm just debating on whether I should wait to invest in the new system or just do it now. I could probably sell the reference series on eBay or craigslist for the same price I got it since I got it through a black friday deal on crutchfield. 

Hello forums, 
  I've been lurking the forums for quite some time now and been trying to find out as much information about the home theater community and good brands etc I currently have a onkyo ht-r693 with the klipsch reference series home theater package which is the little satellite speakers its a 5.1 system I think its a great little system I just feel like I want more but would like to get some opinions on how I should go about this like if I should build the system out or just go all out and just return the 5.1 reference series system and invest in a klipsch rp-600m 5.1.2 system and a newer receiver or stick with my current setup and upgrade the receiver for now.  

The current setup is in the living room as I live in a upscale apartment with lots of room and will be purchasing a house within the next 6 months and I'm just debating on whether I should wait to invest in the new system or just do it now. I could probably sell the reference series on eBay or craigslist for the same price I got it since I got it through a black friday deal on crutchfield. 

I would wait for the house. Stay away from open floor plans. Find a large dedicated room with real corners. Both my sisters have these open floor plans and I look and think how hard it would be to set up a HT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Tony Whitlow said:

I would wait for the house. Stay away from open floor plans. Find a large dedicated room with real corners. Both my sisters have these open floor plans and I look and think how hard it would be to set up a HT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, would you go with a Yamaha or a Denon?