Pioneer Elite lx-sc501 $300.00 shipped

Discgolfer123

Purchased from memeber this year. Below is copied from original post. 

With my recent Sony ES receiver purchase I'm putting up my Pioneer Elite SC-LX501 Class D3 receiver for sale.  Bought from accessories4less.com a couple years ago as a factory refurbished unit.  There are no noticeable scratches or dings on the receiver that I can find.  Original retail $1,000, I paid around $475 shipped.

This receiver has tons of power and hardly gets warm due to the Class D3 amplification.  It has the latest firmware and supports 4k, Dolby Vision, Atmos, wi-fi, 3D, etc.  It has several built-in audio streaming apps as well.  Supports 5.2.2 with no external amplification needed.  You can read about all the specifics at https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Home/AV-Receivers/Elite+Receivers/SC-LX501

I have the original box, packing materials, remote, mcacc microphone, manual, etc.  I will ship it FedEx Ground anywhere in the lower 48 states for $350 through PayPal.  Based on current eBay sales I feel that it is a very fair price considering the like new condition and everything included.  If you're close by (within an hour or so from Alexandria MN) you can buy it for $300.

I can post pics of the actual unit if you'd like.  Otherwise there's pics at the above-linked site.

•  
  • Like 1