Klipsch RB-75’s Black Ash ***SOLD***

Cetla803a

Hi, I’m new to the forum and also new to Klipsch speakers. Heavy into Altec vintage horn systems and vintage tube gear with a little DIY too. I’m selling these because I’m hooked and want to upgrade to RF-7’s. Also, there are a pair of RF-83’s locally for sale that I’m going to check out. Anyway, I bought the RB-75’s somewhat locally about a month ago. They are in great condition as I don’t see a scratch on them. One grill has a little bit of wear on the top edge surface and that’s it. I’ll rate them 8/10 to be safe. I have the original boxes too and prefer to sell them locally in the Chicagoland area.

i paid $675 for them and I’m looking to get the same.

$675

F10EE22E-4487-4A03-9938-2CD0E000698E.jpeg

26A871C2-5CB4-49D7-A5CC-49222641487F.jpeg

8B370CB4-4C72-4BEB-A241-B8C1DCB6097F.jpeg

Edited by Cetla803a
Sold
  • Like 2

On 12/10/2019 at 3:38 AM, willland said:

Don't do it.  Find a way to keep them and get your RF-7s.  My cherry pair will have to be pried from my cold clammy hands.

With that said, good luck with your sale.

Bill

Believe me I’d love too! I have to set limits. Just some further background about myself. I’m a member of the following: Audio Asylum and Audiokarma. Been buying and selling on USaudiomart, Ebay, Audiogon and Audio Asylum for over 25 years with a 100% feedback rating. Also, was member of the Chicago Horn Club now defunct.

• Like 1