I suggest that we start a list of what people will be bringing to the event.  There is no requirement to bring anything but yourself, this is so everyone has a realistic expectation of gear that will be there, so don't feel obligated, just sing up to come.

I will start and Carl will put together a list that will be included with the participants. 

I'm planning on the following:

KP250's

Mini Punch (dual 12 BB's)

Faital Pro HF200's and Goldwood 450 horns

Fastrac horns with PD5 drivers

LMahl V2 tweeters with B&C DE10 drivers

Beyma CP25 Tweeters

USB Measurement mic

Mic Stand

Laptop with REW

MINI DSP HD

Various cables, extension cords, power strips

Amps as needed (if we have that covered, great, if not, I have 4 QSC DCA 1622's and a stack of Carver M200's)

Couple bottles of bourbon

Available:

Sansui 8080 DB

Rotel Pre/Pro

Various A/V receivers

Single 15 (Cornscala rear ported BB)

Spud

RSW15

RB5's

RB61's

KI396's

Mixing board

Behringer DEQ and DCX 2496 (if needed)

I would really like to bring as little as possible, so if anyone that is closer will be or could bring any of the things on my planned list, I will modify.

I will be bringing my S-MWM setup which is the speakers of course, a Xilica xp3060, two Crown xli800 amps, REW,TrueRTA on a laptop with a UMIke.  I have racks of gear and parts I don't need and was going to put up for sale I might bring but looking at this attendee  list I doubt we would do more than swap stuff we don't want to each other for different things we don't want.

Just now, rockhound said:

I'll bring some HIP’S, Chorus 1’s, Heresy 1’s, loudspeakers. I have a pair of KP-480 subs and a single 684 sub that I can bring. I also have a pair of 942/4 but will only bring that if enough want to hear it.

You know this group.  We want to hear everything we can, so my vote is you bring them.

I might have space to bring an amp, maybe the ATI 1502. If someone is passing through central KY and has the means to haul them to and from, I have a pair of KPT-684 that can be use to help piss off the neighborhood. 

It is common knowledge that this is a one time deal at this location, right? 

• Haha 1