53 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

It is common knowledge that this is a one time deal at this location, right? 

Still don't get your meaning....sorry.

I think this place is far enough away from public congestion that we shouldn't have any issues.

5 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Still don't get your meaning....sorry.

I think this place is far enough away from public congestion that we shouldn't have any issues.

Woofers means after we play some soothing tunes with some volume we won't be welcome back at the Super 8. I think

Mark

• Like 1

Assuming that marriage, children and employment allow  USNRET's relocation to said coordinates at the designated date/time he will be bringing nothing but a desire to hear your systems, drink your booze, eat your munchies and receive donations to cover his trip. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Woofers means after we play some soothing tunes with some volume we won't be welcome back at the Super 8. I think

Mark

I don't think the Super 8 is going to be an issue, really.  More than likely, by the time we get back there after dinner, we will probably be talking louder than the tunes.  Well, at least Pete will.....

24 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Assuming that marriage, children and employment allow  USNRET's relocation to said coordinates at the designated date/time he will be bringing nothing but a desire to hear your systems, drink your booze, eat your munchies and receive donations to cover his trip. 

You ARE related to Carl!

11 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

It is common knowledge that this is a one time deal at this location, right? 

This may very well turn into an annual event.  The location is not set in stone though.  It may be further north in future years.

• Like 1

Seriously though....depending on other cargo and/or possible persons in my vehicle, I will likely bring:

Fisher 500C Receiver (fully restored)

MAC 4100 Receiver (fully restored)

Mcintosh MC250 amp (fully restored)

Cables and cords

iPad Pro for Spotify playlists

Dragonfly Red DAC

3 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

St. Louis is lovely that time of year. Is that far enough north?

That would be a lot closer for me.  I just looked at the travel time and if you want a ride to Hope for the event, it's within 30 miles for me to go through St. Louis as it is to go through Nashville.  

26 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

St. Louis is lovely that time of year. Is that far enough north?

Agreed

20 minutes ago, Pete H said:

That would be a lot closer for me.  I just looked at the travel time and if you want a ride to Hope for the event, it's within 30 miles for me to go through St. Louis as it is to go through Nashville.  

+1

8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Describe lovely, lol.

~ 6 hours lovelier. 

• Like 1

Just now, Woofers and Tweeters said:

6 hours lovelier. 

In all seriousness.  I don't minding driving further so that it's easier for others to attend.  We did Hope this year as we were all familiar with the area and Jerry could do some live exploring for us.  I'm sure if this goes over as planned we'll look at other locations for next year.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

In all seriousness.  I don't minding driving further so that it's easier for others to attend.  We did Hope this year as we were all familiar with the area and Jerry could do some live exploring for us.  I'm sure if this goes over as planned we'll look at other locations for next year.

Agreed.  Let's get the first one under our belt and get everyone's ideas that actually show up for this one.  When there are people coast to coast, there's going to travel considerations for everyone.  

• Like 1