24 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Yes. Wife isn't back to work yet.   Turns out she goes back at the end of February.... She's "nervous" about going back..... 

Let me know if you decide to come and I'll put you on the list.  What about you @oldtimer ?  You going to grace us with your presence or presents?

• Thanks 1

Quote:

I will be bringing my

Super MWM's

The attendees at the SWAG event are in for a real jaw dropping experience when Dave A fires up the Super MWMs. The organ demo reminded me of being in Saint Patrick's Church in San Francisco again. Never heard anything like it so lifelike. 

2 minutes ago, rmlowz said:

Quote:

I will be bringing my

Super MWM's

The attendees at the SWAG event are in for a real jaw dropping experience when Dave A fires up the Super MWMs. The organ demo reminded me of being in Saint Patrick's Church

in San Francisco again. Never heard anything like it so lifelike.

I'll put you down

1 minute ago, rmlowz said:

Quote:

I will be bringing my

Super MWM's

The attendees at the SWAG event are in for a real jaw dropping experience when Dave A fires up the Super MWMs. The organ demo reminded me of being in Saint Patrick's Church inSan Francisco again. Never heard anything like it so lifelike. 

I thought Mr.A wasn't going because Memphis is too dangerous?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Yes. Wife isn't back to work yet.   Turns out she goes back at the end of February.... She's "nervous" about going back..... 

Tell her you'll take the kid to Hope, and she won't have anything to worry about.....

30 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Tell her you'll take the kid to Hope, and she won't have anything to worry about.....

27 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Haha. There is no way in hell she'll take the kid. If I attend, solo it is. 

} Work it in reverse - tell her if you attend solo she will have plenty to worry about - 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

I thought Mr.A wasn't going because Memphis is too dangerous?

HAH! Detroit teaches you the wisdom of learning by others experience. The package has a skull and crossbones on it you are welcome to open it and take a swig and see if you are lucky. I mean the warning might be just a prank after all.

• Like 1