1 hour ago, kirby said:

Count me IN. I am looking forward to the friends and fellowship... and lots of great music!

I plan to arrive Thursday or early Friday morning.

Alright Kirby!!  Can't wait to see you again!  Greg and I had such a terrific time with you in Dallas.

• Like 1

Jim,

I will try to find space to bring the big EV Horns, although they take up most of the space in the truck. I am going to review all my projects over the next few days and come up with a wish list to sell, buy, and trade. Should be fun!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kirby said:

Jim,

I will try to find space to bring the big EV Horns, although they take up most of the space in the truck. I am going to review all my projects over the next few days and come up with a wish list to sell, buy, and trade. Should be fun!

@Davis  What do you think?  Can I get an Amen?

6 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

@finallygotmyheresies .. what you think? Wait till May or risk shipping now? Jerry - I'd plan to bring it to you in April so that we don't have to coordinate any awkward stops during your road trip.

Just let me know done business with @finallygotmyheresies before great guy to deal with.