The EV Horns which @davis and @jimjimbo enjoyed are pictured below. They came out of a theater in east Texas.They are 3-ways with coaxial horns with HF and MF. The model is EJ1X. The LF boxes are single 18s model TL3512. I have really enjoyed them for several years, but I am listing them for sale at SWAG on the other thread. I hope a forum member has the right spot for these so I can bring them to Hope. I have them listed on FleaBay for $1,000 but have considerable flexibility to a good home. More pics and specs online also.IMG_0332.thumb.JPG.cfbd85f087c28f5d6ac52e1c44f4fe19.JPG

• Like 1

Depart Corpus Christi weekend of 28 March arrive Hope 2 April. Normally travel east of and parallel to I-35 but could do San Antonio- Austin- Dallas or thru east Texas. Will spend a few days in Sulphur Springs Tx.

Have pickup.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 8:23 AM, jimjimbo said:

I'll tell you folks, these things sound great, even in that small space.  Give them a little room to breathe, and no doubt they will shine.....Almost wish I wasn't going to the Masters after SWAG so I could take them home.....Nahhhhh.

You were saving your space for Tennessee anyway. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Rudy81 said:

Thank you for your support! I won't tell you where I just came back from then......I'm protecting you! I'm being overly cautious is all. 

Hard not to be when every hour there are more and more cancellations and suspensions of events.  One of these days I'll get to meet you Rudy!  Stay safe.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Anyone interested in a set of KPT-535/4's with passives I might be getting a set before SWAG and can bring them with me. No price yet as I don't know what I am getting into until I have my hands on them. Might also have a set or two of KPT 942's also.

28 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Anyone interested in a set of KPT-535/4's with passives I might be getting a set before SWAG and can bring them with me. No price yet as I don't know what I am getting into until I have my hands on them. Might also have a set or two of KPT 942's also.

402 and 510?