Not Needed...

MRL_Audio

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 7:40 AM, mark1101 said:

People have these units.

What might be helpful is if you post how much you would be willing to pay for one.

Generally - that's not the only factor in my purchase so tossing that out really doesn't make sense.  Too many factors to consider with the units NOSValves produced.

3 hours ago, MRL_Audio said:

Generally - that's not the only factor in my purchase so tossing that out really doesn't make sense.  Too many factors to consider with the units NOSValves produced.

You are absolutely correct. Asking how much you would be willing to pay really doesn’t make sense.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MRL_Audio said:

Suffice it to say a fair value.  BTW - feel free to bail on this conversation.

Yes, I agree, you should bail on this conversation.

Perhaps you should try actually contributing something to this forum, technical or otherwise.

16 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Yes, I agree, you should bail on this conversation.

Perhaps you should try actually contributing something to this forum, technical or otherwise.

Comprehension a problem?  I asked YOU to bail.  Not adding any value to my search. 

Will more contributions magically make a NBS pre-amp arrive for sale?  Perhaps I need to go searching for a C32...?

Edited by MRL_Audio

I'd agree with the be persistent.

I had a Peach sitting in my closet, unused.  Someone about 2-weeks ago, happened to pop up wanting one.  Mine really wasn't for sale but it clicked all the sudden in me that it's just sitting there doing nothing....  why not clean some space out.

Long story short, she (yes, it was a SHE!!) bought it and it's now in her hands.

You never know when someone might have that sudden change of mind like I did.