What's A Good Robot Vacuum?

Gilbert

8 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

sometimes one needs to satisfy a craving. yes, i’m difficult, that’s why i’m single. 

All i NEED is my laptop, that’s it ... and a guitar ... and this toothbrush. that’s all i need ... and my slot machine, one day i’m going to hit the jackpot and I’ll be rolling in the dough. 

} Now hold on - what about ketchup?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

sometimes one needs to satisfy a craving. yes, i’m difficult, that’s why i’m single. 

All i NEED is my laptop, that’s it ... and a guitar ... and this toothbrush. that’s all i need ... and my slot machine, one day i’m going to hit the jackpot and I’ll be rolling in the dough. 

You big Jerk.

• Haha 1

My big steal is gonna cost me $42 for a new Northstar cube since someone left corroded batteries in, which ate thru the wiring and the spring for the one side is missing.  Picked up big boxes of Swiffer dust and mop pads $25, 2 C batteries $6 and now the cube.  Yea, Imma gonna git it or the Swiffer stuff gets returned and the rest of it will hit the trash can.  I know when to say when.  I've spent more on drinks for the members of the Swedish Bikini team so no harm, no foul.  That happens maybe a traffic light since I've always wanted one.   😂

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

My big steal is gonna cost me $42 for a new Northstar cube since someone left corroded batteries in, which ate thru the wiring and the spring for the one side is missing.  Picked up big boxes of Swiffer dust and mop pads $25, 2 C batteries $6 and now the cube.  Yea, Imma gonna git it or the Swiffer stuff gets returned and the rest of it will hit the trash can.  I know when to say when.  I've spent more on drinks for the members of the Swedish Bikini team so no harm, no foul.  That happens maybe a traffic light since I've always wanted one.   😂

I bet you can still make some fun toys from it.  Kinda makes me wanna dig out my r/c helicopter parts and build a terraplane. Power to weight, helicopters are crazy. I'd need to tone things down a little

• Haha 1

New cube and the lil thing runs great!  Not bad for under $50.  Now I'm going to have to buy stock in Swiffer's OR start cleaning more.  Prolly the latter.  Just glad the thing works.  Fun to watch it so we'll see if it really saves me any time.  Not saving time watching it run that's for sure.  Kitchen and Bathroom are now a go.  On to the next!    :)

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, richieb said:

My wife thinks I’m the best robotic vacuum - vacuuming is my jam —

10 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

She just likes to see you in your French maids outfit.

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit!

Have to get that visual out of my head!

Wife has 2 Roomba 880s that she uses at home and 2 AirBnB condos. She loves them; I prefer a real vacuum. Sure miss my whole home vacuum. Keep the Roomba CLEAN including disassembly to clean vacuum fan blades; tricky but once learned......

Filter door hinge can be fragile. Just don’t try to close without filter installed. 

I think we are about 8 years in on them. I would buy the ones with auto recharge and bin dump as they don’t hold that much but expensive.