The Sixes Computer Connection?

MoJo63

So the wife broke down and purchased The Sixes for me in Walnut, Klipsch offered 40% off she paid $479 which IMO is a great price.  She wanted to purchase a Sub Woofer but all reviews I have read indicate these speakers are bass capable and a sub is only needed if you really need that extra base.  So the question I have a Bluetooth Dongle on my PC is it possible to connect The Sixes to my PC iTunes library and play tunes from the library to the speakers?  Or from Amazon Music via the PC or Smart TV?  I ask because I also have the Klipsch KB20 Soundbar with Sub and would like to continue using that for TV and movies. 

• 2 weeks later...

So to update in case anyone might be considering this purchase.  The Sixes sound great but lack any real power.  A lot of the reviews I read indicated they were reasonably powered and most felt no Sub would be needed.  My room is 12x10 with ceramic tile floors the speakers are on a 36" Stand and while it's sufficient for the room it really doesn't overwhelm.  If you are okay listening to AC DC at lower levels it will suffice and contrary to their mantra the neighbors wont mind.  If you listen more to James Taylor or Steely Dan etc this speaker for that size room is solid purchase, I might include a 10" Sub. 

I like the look a lot it's based on the Heritage design and have a real clean look.  While I am not disappointed with the purchase a little more kick would have been nice.