Klipsch CHORUS II Matching Pair

DeeJay Georgie

Hi Everyone, 

My name is George. I reside in South Florida and was a DJ for over 20 years locally! Needless to say, I love Klipsch products without a doubt! BUT, the time has come where I have to try and let these go......I have a set of Chorus II Speakers in very good condition in the Oak Clear Veneer....and 

After much thought, I have decided to keep these bad boys!! Cheers to that!!🍺 🍻

Happy Holidays to all. 😃

Thanks!

DJ George

Miami, FL

52C5DB61-964A-466C-834F-2B4602E84DAC.jpeg

Edited by DeeJay Georgie
Correction

@DeeJay Georgie,

Welcome to the forum.

43 minutes ago, DeeJay Georgie said:

Pictures are forthcoming.

Great, definitely appreciated when determining value. 

46 minutes ago, DeeJay Georgie said:

I wouldnt mind selling them if the offer is right. I have an idea from some research what would be fair.....

I also suggest you post a "starting" price for potential buyers to get an idea what you are looking for.  Not too many folks on the forum are too keen on "auctions".

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I will add plenty of photos, my asking price and many more details/comments tonight and already have some inquiries. The sale will help me recover from the Holiday expenses (I have 3 kids-2 of which are teens 😲) and the speakers will surely make someone on here happy! I will not be auctioning them and really hope to sell them on here.

Thanks again everyone! 

Edited by DeeJay Georgie

2 hours ago, DeeJay Georgie said:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I will add plenty of photos, my asking price and many more details/comments tonight and already have some inquiries. The sale will help me recover from the Holiday expenses (I have 3 kids-2 of which are teens 😲) and the speakers will surely make someone on here happy! I will not be auctioning them and really hope to sell them on here.

Thanks again everyone! 

Teenagers that aren't into cool "vintage" audio??? Are you sure these aren't ready to live a second life shaking apart a dorm room in the next few years?

My little one in only 3 years old so I really don't know what teenagers are into these days.

GLWS! 

Wow, I must say Im delighted to see close up the condition they are in after so many years ....Id venture to say that I have the three way version of the Model.....🤗🤗🤗. Jeeez, you know that saying about being older & wiser? 

Well, I may just end up keeping these & selling my JBL SRX 715 DJ speakers instead....😅

These are so elegant and so rare.....Not to mention their sound! Gonna have to think about it....but as promised I posted pics...just wish I could post more at once

Edited by DeeJay Georgie

15 hours ago, DeeJay Georgie said:

Wow, I must say Im delighted to see close up the condition they are in after so many years ....Id venture to say that I have the three way version of the Model.....🤗🤗🤗. Jeeez, you know that saying about being older & wiser? 

Well, I may just end up keeping these & selling my JBL SRX 715 DJ speakers instead....😅

These are so elegant and so rare.....Not to mention theie sound! Gonna have to think about it....but as promised I posted pics...just wish I could post more at once

all chorus & chorus2 are 3 way. 

are they for sale?  if so we need a price.  

nice looking speakers & best of luck on the sale. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DeeJay Georgie said:

BTW, theyve been paired their entire life with a Yamaha MX-1000u Stereo Amp which is also still going strong 💪🏽 👍

0EBAD3D8-F828-45ED-A013-1D4BF998F6AB.jpeg

Love your amp ... haha; if you sell your Chorus speakers you may as well sell the amp also. Let us know :D 

2 hours ago, DeeJay Georgie said:

May seem a bit high but thats what it would take for me to feel good about selling....I have other options & can sell some other generic, mass produced JBLs instead....Thanks!

My advice, keep the Chorus II's because they are great speakers which have the most value to you.  Sell the JBL's.

Please check your Private Messages.  I sent some "off the air" information which I hope can be helpful to your sale.

GLWYS

3 hours ago, wvu80 said:

My advice, keep the Chorus II's because they are great speakers which have the most value to you.  Sell the JBL's.

Please check your Private Messages.  I sent some "off the air" information which I hope can be helpful to your sale.

GLWYS

+1

• Like 1