Dad gave me his speakers

TTell

So I’ve been trying to find out what model these speakers are. I know the H BR is heresy, birch and raw. They were made in 88. But I dont know the difference between heresy 1 2 or 3’s? Or if they are heresy speakers. Totally new to the vintage speaker world. Any help would be great!

31CFA370-F9E8-4D4E-AD9C-2CE48C4669F0.jpeg

CC57E749-F341-4927-8489-A6C24236F8E7.jpeg

2 minutes ago, JRH said:

Could be.  I was looking at price lists, and 1985 had Heresy, where 1986 had Heresy II.

Your speakers would respond very well to fresh caps in the xovers (contact Bob) a pair of Bob Crites titanium diaphragms for your K79 tweeters, a fresh set of flat rubber gaskets for the mid horn to driver interfaces (Bob sells those) new gaskets for all the drives and the terminal cups and you would be doing yourself a favor to rotate the woofers 180 degrees to reverse cone sag. Try listening to them so the centre of the mid horn is at your seated ear level for best stage and image. They should be good for another fifty years. Enjoy.