WTB: K400 or K401 Mid-range Horns

Robbie010

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

I have K-401's that I just pulled from my '88 La Scalas. I've never shipped to the UK before, however, and have absolutely no clue what the cost might be. They're not particularly heavy, but it's a pretty sizable box I have them in.

Sorry, I should have pulled this add, I managed to get a pair of K401 from the klipsch uk distributor.

Thank you anyway. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 2:10 AM, Robbie010 said:

Sorry, I should have pulled this add, I managed to get a pair of K401 from the klipsch uk distributor.

Thank you anyway. 

Hi, 

i'm looking for a new pair of k401 from klipsch. Can you tell me how do you managed to get them please ?

cheers

The best way is to post  a WTB in the garage sale section of the forum. You might have to post a few more times to get to do so though. The next best thing is EBay where everything Klipsch will show up sooner or later. In the USA Klipsch will not sell you that horn unless you can provide a serial number, picture of damage to existing horns as the reason why you need two and you are the owner. In other words you can forget getting them from Klipsch

Laughing at myself today as I see this was posted by OP in Garage sales. Note to self do not respond without going to the thread and reading it all.