Will Vincent Dynaco ST-70

captjoe

Building the Cornscala and looking at the St-70 by Will Vincent. Anyone have any input on these units. Also is there anything that can be shared with him that would be 

benificial to him putting one together for me. Speaker cornscala, room 20 x 24 and I/m classic rock type guy listing levels 80db or so .Also suggestion on preamps new or used

no phono just cd and DAC

Edited by captjoe

On 12/21/2019 at 4:50 PM, captjoe said:

Pulled the trigger on the ST-70 and will start looking fro a premp so I can run my DAC through. Any suggestions?

I have an Aretha preamp from Erhard Audio. http://www.erhard-audio.com/Aretha.html The tone controls, especially the treble, are great for taming less than stellar recordings. I did not get the remote or phono section. Enjoy the ST-70.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/10/2020 at 11:44 AM, joetzig said:

I'm want to buy a Will Vincent amp. can anyone provide a contact number?      

Here’s Will’s number, just bought one of his rebuilds, it’s beautiful. He powder coats em, great tubes, not sure if he chose the tubes by the sound I describe I liked, but the amp sure sounds exactly like I described down to the tube selection. It’s inky black quiet with better bas than any 70 I’ve heard or owned. 
Cheers,

Bobby2x’s Bobby2x’s 

Will Vincent 
280-791-0805