Checking tv delivery

KlipschFish

I am receiving a new tv today. This is a very late request. I'm in Wa state and it's been on the truck from New Jersey. I am usually ok with signing with an exterior look at the packaging but haven't ordered from the east coast. I want to open the carton and quickly plug in the power cord and see a menu screen so I can inspect.

Is that asking too much? It's a long way through inclement weather to get here and I don't want problems if it's not functioning correctly.  But delivery during Christmas and all...  Thanks.

• Like 1

I received 9 emails from the seller and the trucking company while delivery was in progress. None of which had a delivery discription. And I called both several times in the days leading up to delivery. On hold with each for an average of 32 minutes. (I know. I have too much spare time!) And not ONE callback after leaving a message. But immediately after leaving my house, I received an electronic invoice from the deliverer stating I had 'Silver plus" delivery which included everything I was going to request from them. I would have liked to have known that in advance, I'm kind of an anxietous worrier over big budget items.  Especially after 9 correspondences. It's all good, tho. Maybe the holidays were overwhelming to the companies. Thanks everyone. And Merry Christmas!

• Like 1