WTB: Chorus II Crossovers

jfjacques

Zero handy/electrical skills - would like to find a low cost means to refresh the crossovers in my beloved Chorus II's - I was going to send them in to Crites for rebuild but with the hassle of shipping time etc... trying to see if anyone may have a pair of used Crites crossover boards or rebuilt crossovers collecting dust? 

I've seen plenty of La Scala, Khorn and Belle crossovers on the used market but not Ch2's.  I never noticed that until now.

You're right to ask on this forum with this group, because who knows WHAT they have laying around on their shelves?  I've got a few oddballs myself.

I think sending them off to Crites for a rebuild would be your most expedient next option.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jfjacques said:

Zero handy/electrical skills - would like to find a low cost means to refresh the crossovers in my beloved Chorus II's - I was going to send them in to Crites for rebuild but with the hassle of shipping time etc... trying to see if anyone may have a pair of used Crites crossover boards or rebuilt crossovers collecting dust? 

Just buy a new set of crossovers from Crites, zero down time, plug and play. You will not find a used pair of Crites crossovers for Chours II's. You would have a better chance of finding OEM original crossovers that were replaced with Crites. I have a OEM set like yours that were replaced with Crites sitting on my shelf.

Thank you for the suggestions - what I left out was budget is also a constraint so even the extra $100 for new xovers vs. rebuild makes a difference right now... may just need to live with the down time and send my OEM in to Crites for rebuild. THank you and Happy Holidays! 

• Like 1