Surround speakers advice

cjstgreen

Below are the components for my first home theater system. I live in an apartment that has a very open concept. The living and dining rooms are one big open space. Picture a rectangle that is 15 ft x 25 ft with a ceiling height of 15 ft. Now remove one of the 25 ft sides of the rectangle and that is my area.  I would really like to go with wireless surround speakers, but only if they have the same quality as wired surround speakers.  Based on that layout and the existing components below, what advice would all of you recommend for finishing out my home theater system for a Dolby Atmos environment? 

Denon AVR-X6500H Receiver
Klipsch RP-6000F Floor Standing Speakers
Klipsch RP-504C Center Channel Speaker
Klipsch SPL-120 12” Subwoofer

I'd avoid the wireless ones if possible, I have yet to meet a happy buyer of those, plus you still need a power cord.  If possible I'd try to keep it symmetrical but I'm not sure if it is.  If you can put the TV on the long wall so everything is symmetrical and you have walls to mount things to, most people would get the RP-502S next.  You can also use bookshelves on a stand or towers if you can't hang anything on the walls or run wires through the walls.  I'm assuming you can't cut holes in the ceiling for in-ceiling surrounds or Atmos and if so, if the room isn't symmetrical and one side is missing a wall, you'd have to use towers or a bookshelf on a stand anyway.  Some people go with in-ceiling surrounds in this situation but you usually can't in an apartment.