CF4s for sale. RSW 10 for sale

ssh

I'm listing these for a friend, and have no financial interest in the sale. Both were said to be employee purchases. CF4 series 2 $1150/pr. Light Oak. NOW REDUCED to $900.

RSW 10- $90. 71730

Pics to follow.

Edited by ssh

My bad.  Completely looked that zip up wrong; definitely El Dorado, AR.  

Did the pics get sent to someone here?  Send  them to me and I can post them or will definitely try.  If you need email address, send me a PM.  As long as the combined pictures aren't over 20mb attached in an email, they will go through.  IF they are quite large as a single picture, they need to be opened in Paint and resized which is simple on a Windows PC.

20 hours ago, hogwylde09 said:

avguytx, are you considering CF3's since I see you have downsized? I have your pair, probably haven't put 10 hrs. on them since I've had them.

If I did anything, I would buy a new pair of JBL Studio 590's and call it good.  $2000/pr MSRP and $880 shipped right now with a 30 day satisfaction policy.  I missed out on buying a pair of their Studio 550P subs while they were 68% off the $599 MSRP at $189 each shipped each.

Hi there, I’d be interested in those klf30’s and I’m located pretty close to you being in Shreveport, LA. Is the 1100$ firm?  I also have a pair of KLF 30’s employee purchased (I worked for a couple of A/V custom shops/retailers back in my college days ‘99-‘03 when the 30’s were current. If memory serves me correctly 1100$ is more than he got them for in the first place! 😁.    Anywho I’m currently in search of legend series speakers to create a 7.2.4 system. I will be using my 30’s as mains, for rear and side surrounds I’ll use 30’s, 20’s, 10’s- whichever I can get my hands on, and finally C7’s x5 for center channel duty and as Atmos overhead speakers. This is my first post on the Klipsch forums btw- just getting back into my audio kick after 15 years of other things in life taking up most of my attention. Look forward to hearing back from you. Thx! 

• Like 2

Big thanks and shout out to forum member ssh and friend for having me over today and putting up with my dragging out equipment and cables and all the works to demo my new 30’s. Tons of hospitality and just plain ol’ good folks all around! Glad we could come to a good deal for all and get these beauties a new home where they’ll be fed tender warm watts of joyous harmonies. I’ll be posting pics and updates on my process of getting these and my original pair of 30’s  prepped/repaired/upgraded/sanded/braced/relaquered/loved/hugged/petted etc., etc., 

On another note while I drove back to Tha Top o Tha Boot with my new toys all giddy a part of my mind, it seemed, stayed focused there in R-Kansas in the form of an EPIC set of Klipsch Epic series CF-4’s. My first rodeo with those babies and i’ll tell ya-They truly won the day. I see what the fuss is about. Somebody needs to jump on those. All drivers working solid and looking good. The cabinets have a couple blemishes-mainly the top of one as seen in the pic above and a little discoloration/lightening of the finish on the bottom edge of the other. I could easily live with the cab’s without having to be re-finished. Grilles looked great esp., considering age.  The sound they pour forth is amazing. The positive hf binding post on one is a lil wobbly/loose. That’s the only thing even remotely wrong with them whatsoever. I imagine you could pop open the binding post panel and tighten it no sweat. Otherwise you guys have a perfect set of CF-4’s sitting in southern Arkansas ready for the scoop. Were I not trying to focus on an entire legend series theater they would be with me right now. Alas I have no xtra room in my house or my budget if I’m to finish this legend theater. You guys probably know more about what they are worth/going for than I, but the owner is a motivated seller that would prob take a grand to eleven hundred or so, which seems a steal when I look around at what they are listed for on various sites. Again my first rodeo with epics, but I tell ya they sounded heavenly. Hope someone scoops them so I can stop thinking about how to sell the idea of yet another pair of klipsch to the old lady and making another trip to Razorback country! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Couple of questions for everyone. Is the horn driver in the cf 1,2,&3 the same as the cf4? Are there replacement woofers available for the cf4’s? Just trying to see the possibility of having a replacement driver available in the future should anything go amiss. I’m really contemplating going back for these, they had such a luscious tone on my pass aleph 30. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rooster42 said:

Is the horn driver in the cf 1,2,&3 the same as the cf4?

The CF-3 and CF-4 use the K-63-KN which is very hard to come by. There are no diaphragms available, either OEM or aftermarket. The CF-1 and CF-2 use different drivers.  I believe the CF-2 uses the K-64-KN.  There are other drivers which can be used if the K-63 goes out, but the K-63 is a good one.

Are there replacement woofers available for the cf4’s?

I don't know if a replacement for the CF-4 12" or CF-3 10" is available but I've never seen one in four years of looking.  They rarely go out and I'm not looking.  I just keep my eyes out for all things Epic.

I own CF-4 v1 and they are just as great as you think they are.  Ask if you have questions.

The CF-4's make great bookshelf speakers.

5a5da46ced990_CF-4Computersetupright1.thumb.jpg.68053bc463f650c39d6fc1fc468dacc0.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 months later...