Looking for RSW-10D

Gorm

Don't know what you're looking to spend, but I've been watching one on eBay for a while now. You could probably message them with an offer. I've been thinking about it myself but I have too many subs already, if that's possible...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Reference-RSW-10D-High-powered-reference-series-subwoofer/264563630805?hash=item3d9938a2d5:g:89kAAOSwpj1drOV9

On 12/27/2019 at 11:53 AM, Gorm said:

I'm looking for an RSW-10D in good condition. Located in 52203, near Cedar Rapids, IA. Will travel to pick up.

Thank you!

17 hours ago, Gorm said:

Yep, I've seen that. I made them an offer way back in early December...didn't get a response.

4 hours ago, BATMAN5892 said:

That sucks. I'd like to pick it up myself, but not for what they're asking. Hopefully they'll get back with you. It's been on there for a month or two I believe, so maybe they'll be flexible.

Can't say what they are asking is a good price or not but I sure miss my cherry RSW-10d.  The amp died about six months ago after 10+ years and I just have not gotten around to sending it to Edward's Electronics for repair.

Definitely a very musical sub and packs quite a punch for a smallish box.

Bill

• 4 weeks later...