One million dollar system

mr clean

That first song they played, I listened to here and it sounded really good. To get his moneys worth his system would have to sound about 333 times better than mine lol.Looks wise it might. Those speakers on the outside look to me like full range speakers.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MyOwn said:

I enjoyed the gal that was talking 🍻

She is easy on the eyes! Way to young for me. Its funny when your young and you see a guy with a hot girl, you think man I would like to be with her. You get older and think, man I bet she's driving him nuts. And I wonder who else is she seeing.  She would be a good catch for a guy who loves music. She could not say the gear your looking at cost too much! 

• Like 1

I have seen other vids of those speakers and was very impressed, I've seen this vid before as well. Also found them at a show and it was a great demo.  If you count the things he had to turn on to listen in the above video, it was at least 10. That is quite a bit of button pushing to get things going. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Shiva said:

I have seen other vids of those speakers and was very impressed, I've seen this vid before as well. Also found them at a show and it was a great demo.  If you count the things he had to turn on to listen in the above video, it was at least 10. That is quite a bit of button pushing to get things going. 

For another 100 dollars I could have designed a switch to turn on everything at once.

They can't see the forest through the trees.

JJK

• Like 2
  • Haha 2